Wastewater ProductsWe are a leading Manufacturer of diffused aeration system (das) and aspirator type aerators from Navi Mumbai, India.
Diffused Aeration System (DAS)
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Number|
|Type Of Aerator||Diffused Aerations|
|Type Of Bubble||Fine Bubble|
At SBSEnviro, we supply a world class Raubioxon Plus & Raubioflex Tubular & Disc Diffusers
for maximum oxygen utilization. Air diffusers we offered are of Silicone & EPDM membranes on a Poly Propylene (PP) non-buoyant type support tube. Each membrane is tested for pressure loss and other parameters. It’s Aeration efficiency is as high as 4.5-5.0 kg/kWh. The products are of highest international standards, durable & easy to clean.
- High Tear strength & elasticity
- High temperature resistance
- No plasticizer leaching
- Resistant to oil, weak acids
- Self sealing when air supply is stopped
- No membrane shrinkage
- Optimum bubble size
Types of air diffuser available with us include:
TYPE OF AERATION SYSTEM ARRANGEMENTS :
Type of Aerator
Fine Bubble Tubular air diffusers diffuser
1 X 1000mm
67mm OD/ 90mm OD
Fine Bubble Disc diffusers
Coarse Bubble diffusers in EPDM membrane
SS304/316 non-clog type
- Fix grid
- L grid
- Conventional Lifting grid
- Hanging grid
- Suitable for continuous or intermittent operation.
- Additional option of non-return valve available.
- The membrane provides high oxygen yields.
- Enhances mixing between the gas and liquid phases
- In contrast to a surface aerator which has an electric motor in the water, a diffused aerator has its motor on the shore. Because of this the motor can be easier to manage or repair.
- This system is made to operate continuously so that, maintenance on its accessories is too low whereas in surface aerators.
We supply diffused aeration system worldwide.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Type of Aerator||Surface Floating|
|Usage/Application||Aeration-Mixing, ETP,STP, CETP|
|Treatment Technique||Fluidized Aerated Reactor|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Installation Services Available||Yes|
is a superior product for aeration and mixing of water/ wastewater. Fine bubble aeration is achieved by drawing atmospheric air through the hollow shaft and discharging it into the water stream created by the rotating propeller. It has high installation flexibility for different applications.PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304 or better
- Hollow Shaft
- Clogg resistant Propeller design
- Dynamically balanced
- Only Motor-Shaft Assembly (No blower required)
- Highest Aeration Efficiency and Mixing capability
- Sophisticated design with no immersed seals, bearings or gears, requires no regular maintenance work
OXYSTAR AERATOR :ADVANTAGES :
- Consistently high performance due to clog-free operation of the propeller
- No seals or bearings in the submerged part of the aerator
- All submerged parts are made of stainless steel or FRP
- Low noise level
- Low weight - easy handling
- High-quality machines for outstanding lifetime
- No spray water- no formation of aerosols
RANGE OF APPLICATION :
- Effective and economical way to treat municipal and Industrial wastewater
- Intelligent and sturdy design
- Efficient oxygen transfer
- Excellent mixing and circulation
- Easy handling and mounting
- Easy upgrade without interrupting operation
- Low maintenance costs / efforts
- Aeration/ Activated Sludge Tank
- Aerated Lagoons
- Aeration in River, Lakes
- Aeration in Equalization Tank
We can supply this product all over the world.