|Type Of Aerator||Diffused Aerations|
|Type of bubble||Fine bubble|
|Type Of Bubble||Fine Bubble|
At SBSEnviro, we supply a world class Raubioxon Plus & Raubioflex Tubular & Disc Diffusers
for maximum oxygen utilization. Air diffusers we offered are of Silicone & EPDM membranes on a Poly Propylene (PP) non-buoyant type support tube. Each membrane is tested for pressure loss and other parameters. It’s Aeration efficiency is as high as 4.5-5.0 kg/kWh. The products are of highest international standards, durable & easy to clean.
- High Tear strength & elasticity
- High temperature resistance
- No plasticizer leaching
- Resistant to oil, weak acids
- Self sealing when air supply is stopped
- No membrane shrinkage
- Optimum bubble size
Types of air diffuser available with us include:
TYPE OF AERATION SYSTEM ARRANGEMENTS :
Type of Aerator
Fine Bubble Tubular air diffusers diffuser
1 X 1000mm
67mm OD/ 90mm OD
Fine Bubble Disc diffusers
Coarse Bubble diffusers in EPDM membrane
SS304/316 non-clog type
- Fix grid
- L grid
- Conventional Lifting grid
- Hanging grid
- Suitable for continuous or intermittent operation.
- Additional option of non-return valve available.
- The membrane provides high oxygen yields.
- Enhances mixing between the gas and liquid phases
- In contrast to a surface aerator which has an electric motor in the water, a diffused aerator has its motor on the shore. Because of this the motor can be easier to manage or repair.
- This system is made to operate continuously so that, maintenance on its accessories is too low whereas in surface aerators.
We supply diffused aeration system worldwide.